South Coast for three days
In our South Coast tour, we cover many of the iconic places along the south and south-east part of Iceland. In this private tour for two, we begin our tour in the capital of Iceland, Reykjavik at 9 am with a hotel pick up by our local guide and head south. Photography is our main focus on this tour so detailed itinerary is hard to offer but as the name suggests we will cover the many beautiful locations we have on the South Coast and South East Iceland. The rest is up to the weather and light.
This will give us three days of photography of the best of the South Coast including the Glacier Lagoon and an ice cave from November to March. Among the places, we will visit are:
Vík í Mýrdal
Reynisfjara black beach
Ice cave, from November to March
Northern lights, from late August to April
Puffins, from April to August
Please keep in mind that your native photography guide will plan each day based on the season, light and weather conditions so you get the most out of your tour.
We then end the tour back in Reykjavik around 6 pm on the third day.
This tour can be customized to suit your preference, contact us for and we will create your dream tour with you.
Amazing landscapes – all year round
Ice Cave – once in a lifetime experience
Glacier lagoon – and glaciers
Waterfalls – many of Icelands iconic waterfalls
Northern lights – from late August to April
4x4 Super Jeep – we use our custom made super jeeps
Duration – 3 days / 2 nights
Activity level – Easy
- Deposit payment of $500 USD upon booking
- Payment in full 60 days prior to the tour starting date
- Single room supplement adds $300 USD pr. person
- Contact us at email@example.com for a quote for groups larger than 2 persons.
Total price: $4,900 USD (for 2 persons)SIGN UP
- Photography tutoring and guidance by a native landscape photographer
- Transportation with spacious and modified 4×4 Super Truck.
- Double occupancy accommodation for two nights, single rooms available upon request
- Packing list for the tour, with recommended equipment and clothing
What's not included
- International Flights
- Cancellation Insurance
- Meals and Snack
- Alcohol and drinks