Scotland Isle of Skye Photo Workshop
In our Scotland Isle of Skye Photo workshop, we spend eight days photographing and exploring this photography paradise of the Scottish Highlands.
The Isle of Skye, or simply Skye, is connected to Scotland’s northwest coast by the Skye Bridge. The second-largest island in Scotland and the largest and northernmost of the major islands in the Inner Hebrides archipelago of Scotland. Skye is 50 miles long, 1,656 km2 (639 sq mi) with a population of just over 10.000 people.
Skye is known for its scenery, rugged landscapes, picturesque fishing villages, and medieval castles that will take your breath away. We’ll explore the indented coastline of peninsulas and narrow lochs and its beautiful mountain views.
The climate is mild, wet, and windy. The abundant wildlife includes birds, the golden eagle, Atlantic puffins, red deer, seals, whales, and Atlantic salmon. The local flora is dominated by heather moor, and nationally significant invertebrate populations live on the surrounding sea bed.
Skye, It’s world-famous for its landscapes that have provided locations for various novels, feature films, music videos, and photographs.
Professional Photography Guides – All of our guides are professional photographers with a wealth of experience leading photography workshops
Small groups – Maximum number of participants: 8
Activity Level – Medium
Duration – 8 days / 7 nights
All-inclusive workshop – Included in the price of the workshop are your accommodations, all meals, guiding and transportation
Wildlife – We'll photograph the famous Highland Cows
Rugged landscapes – Unique and rugged landscape in the Scottish Highlands
Transportation – All transportation in included in the workshop
- Deposit payment of $2,000 USD upon booking
- Payment in full is required 90 days prior to the tour starting date
- Double occupancy accommodations for seven nights at hotels, while single rooms are available upon request
- Single room supplement adds $1,000 USD
Total price: $7,200 USDSIGN UP
- All accommodations in hotels with private bathrooms during the workshop
- All meals
- Guiding by an Icelandic Pro Photographer and a local guide
- Transportation during the workshop
- Image critique and post-processing sessions.
What's not included
- International Flights to and from Scotland. Please contact our office for any assistance
- Cancellation and other insurance
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuity for your photography guide