High Arctic Expedition
We are proudly offering the photography adventure of a lifetime in Greenland—a land-based expedition to the high Arctic. This will be a very small group of no more than six participants with two experienced guides.
This is the expedition for the serious landscape and wildlife photographer who is willing to step out of the comfort zone, embrace the elements and explore the Arctic for the opportunity to get amazing imagery.
We will expect the unexpected and go with the flow of our surroundings. After all, the best photos are often the result of unplanned photo opportunities.
You will have the chance to go out searching for polar bears, muskox, birds, walruses, seals, sled dogs, as well as icebergs as tall as buildings, jaw-dropping mountains, Inuit settlements and local hunters in remote and isolated locations. This is a land-based expedition, with boat and snowmobile excursions with local hunters.
Polar bears & arctic wildlife – Polar bears, muskox, birds, walruses, seals and sled dogs
Amazing landscapes – icebergs as tall as buildings, untouched wilderness and remote Inuit settlements
Drones – Great opportunity for drone photography
Land-based expedition using boats – We'll use boats, snowmobiles and walking to get around
Transportation – Flight to and from Greenland, helicopter in Greenland, snowmobile and boatrides
Professional Photography Guides – All of our guides are professional photographers based in Iceland with years of experience leading photography workshops
Activity Level – Medium to hard
Small groups – Maximum number of participants: 6
Duration – 10 days / 9 nights
All-inclusive workshop – Included in the price of the workshop are your accommodations, all meals, guiding and transportation
April 12 - April 21, 2021
- Deposit payment of $3,000 USD upon booking
- Payment in full 150 days prior to the tour starting date.
- Double occupancy accommodations for nine nights at hotels, limited single rooms are available upon request
- Single room supplement adds $900 USD
Total price: $12,300 USDSIGN UP
- All accommodations during the expedition
- All meals in Greenland
- Guiding by Icelandic professional photographers and local hunters in Greenland
- Welcome dinner in Iceland on the first night
- Transport and activities in Greenland
- Flight to and from Greenland
- Hotel in Iceland before and after the tour (2 nights)
- Image critique & post-processing session
- Airport shuttle bus roundtrip transfer from Keflavik International Airport
What's not included
- International Flights
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuity for your photography guide