Arctic Foxes in Iceland Photo Workshop
This workshop is for die-hard wildlife photography enthusiasts. This workshop consists of a small group of photographers traveling together to a remote location in West Iceland. We’ll share a rugged cabin in a beautiful nature reserve and photograph the Arctic Foxes playing just outside our doorstep in their natural habitat.
Due to the location’s remoteness, there is no traffic to disturb the foxes, and we can watch them explore the area and play with each other while we capture it all.
Our primary focus will be photographing the Arctic Foxes, but we’ll also capture the beautiful landscapes around the cabin and other wildlife, the Rock Ptarmigan and seabirds. And, ofcourse, the northern lights as they dance over us during the night. If conditions are good the lights can be very bright since this is a very remote area.
The mountains surrounding the area, seascapes, and Arctic Foxes are covered in snow, creating a stunning canvas for photography.
Arctic Foxes – Wild Arctic Foxes in their natural habitat
Breathtaking landscapes – The unique and amazing landscapes of the remote north-west peninsula will provide you with endless photography opportunities
Northern lights – Aurora Borealis nights in unique locations
Professional Photography Guides – All of our guides are professional photographers based in Iceland with years of experience leading photography workshops
Activity Level – Easy
Very Small Group – Maximum number of participants: 6
Duration – 9 days / 8 nights
All-inclusive workshop – Included in the price of the workshop are your accommodations, all meals, guiding and transportation
March 30 - April 7, 2024
2 spots left
- Deposit payment of $2,000 USD upon booking
- Payment in full is required 90 days prior to the tour starting date.
- Double occupancy accommodations for first two nights and last nights at hotels, while single rooms are available upon request
- Single room Supplement adds $500
- We share a rustic cabin during our time with the foxes with a shared bathroom
Total price: $8,900 USDSIGN UP
- All accommodations during the workshop, private bathrooms at hotels only
- Accommodations during our time with the foxes are in a rustic lodge with share bathroom and dining area.
- All meals, except dinner on the last night
- Transport in Iceland
- Guided by a professional Icelandic photographer
- Exclusive access to view Arctic Foxes in their natural habitat
- Image critique & post-processing session
- Custom packing list and equipment recommendations specifically for this workshop
What's not included
- International flights
- Cancellation and travel insurances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Dinner on the last night
- Gratuity for your photography guide
- Airport transfers